Reporting to the Senior Trainer, the Recoveries Trainer is responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the training programs and material to maximize learning effectiveness, as well as for safeguarding a learning environment within the Company.
- Conducts specific training needs assessment to support the design, development and delivery of training programs
- Designs, evaluates and updates the learning material, training programs and tools, based on feedback and changing needs of the organization, aiming at maximizing learning effectiveness
- Prepares learning material and technical aids, while manages the training logistics and ensures that all required resources are available for training purposes
- Applies effective training methods, techniques, learning tools and practices in delivering training programs to all Employees
- Measures the effectiveness of training classes by gathering feedback from participants in training sessions
- Benchmarks training methods against market, researches current training practices and theories, and keeps abreast of learning trends and best practices
- Prepares reports regarding feedback, cost and efficiency of different training programs
- Cooperates with external vendors in developing training material tailored to the Company’s needs
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Recoveries/Collection sector.
- Knowledge of Qualco system is considered as an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, or any other business-related studies
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to transfer knowledge and interact effectively with all hierarchical levels
- Energetic and Confident personality
- Organizational and Time-Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
The company offers a highly competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within a stimulating and growing working environment.