Operations Support Officer
Reporting to the Operations Support Supervisor, the Operations Support Officer holds an administrative role within the Recoveries department and undertakes a range of routine day-to-day activities to support the operations of Collection Agents, Relationship Managers and in-house and outsourced Judicial Teams.
- Administers the centralized process of application submissions and acts as a liaison between debtors and the credit department throughout the process
- Monitors, maintains and manages the filling of original and digital documentation and the archiving system
- Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Assists in the skip tracing process and the collection activities of Collections Agents, Financial Advisors and of Lawyers performing judicial actions
- Liaises with Judicial team and coordinates all relevant legal documentation to make sure that the legal process status is depicted in the collections system correctly
- Liaises with and supports other members of the Recoveries team in their activities
- Provides assistance to the outsourcing legal agencies regarding:
- assignment/reassignment process of NPLs portfolios
- ad hoc requests, reporting needs, legal documentations requests, etc.
- coordination of bailiffs’ services if/when needed
Education, Skills, Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Banking, or any other business-related field
Previous Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in administrative positions in financial services
Languages: Excellent oral and written communication skills in Greek and English
IT Skills:Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The company offers a highly competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within a stimulating and growing working environment.