We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, the SW Engineer designs and develops software solutions to support and/or optimize the business providing servicing management for loan and credit receivables. Also, the job incumbent is responsible for the design, development and support of ETL processes and the support of the Core collection platform and for coding in .NET programming language. The ideal candidate is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Designs, develops and supports data acquisition (ETL) processes in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Develops and supports .Net Web Applications
- Works with multiple team members across organization to deliver and support ETL or web applications
- Supports existing systems
- Integrates software components into a fully functional software system
- Recommends and execute improvements
- Produces clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 2-4 years of SQL Server programming experience, including SSIS, T-SQL, SSRS
- At least 2 years of experience in .NET development (MVC framework, Client Frameworks e.g. JQuery)
- Familiar with Talend Integration Tools and Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Qualco system is considered as an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within a stimulating and growing working environment.